About Fashion Week LA
Fashion Week LA is a comprehensive platform for fashion week in Los Angeles, serving as a one-stop shop for facilitating registration and providing a full calendar for Los Angeles fashion and market week productions and activities.
Designed to make navigating Los Angeles Fashion Week easier, the platform offers the following:
- Seamless, one-stop registration for all approved fashion week events.
- Calendar listings of all fashion week events.
- Maps and information to better understand productions and locations.
- Event coverage and relevant fashion news.
For Producers and Designers:
- Free calendar listings of your events
- Media and Buyer Lists
- Turnkey front of house and PR services
- Full event production services
Fashion Week LA serves to provide a united front for fashion week in Los Angeles whilst allowing independent producers to retain their autonomy, and designers to produce independent events without losing the benefits of a group or multi-designer show.
Fashion Week LA is presented through a partnership between its original founder, Jen Uner, and the Los Angeles Fashion Council, a subsidiary of stylesmith!. Fashion Week LA was founded in 2002 and has been serving the Los Angeles fashion community seasonally for the past decade.